Introduction

I have created this blog to display my works to my friends, family and interior design professionals. I hope that my work will get me noticed in the interior design profession as a potential candidate for an internship. I have always had a passion for interior design. Working in small spaces like my room to big ones like my house. I hope to expand my education in design to learn more about what I can do in the design field. It is my dream to eventually own my own design firm in Burlington, Vermont.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kitchen Design Project

This project came with a lot of work. I never really realized how much goes into designing a room. Even though I fond this project to be a difficult and a lot of work, I am starting to see how all of those steps work together to create a room. And if you miss one a lot can go wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment